I am Federico Ramacciotti, a student and a developer. I got a Bachelor’s Degree in 2021 in Computer Science and I’m attending a Master’s Degree in Software at University of Pisa.
I’m interested in the backend side of programs, in operating systems and lately I’m enjoying writing small UI apps in SwiftUI. I am able to write multi-threaded programs in multiple languages.
- Proficient in Go (Water Reminder, Simple Tasks, Bitcoin simulation with libp2p), Python (Message in a Bottle, Time series networking project, Connection analyzer) and C/C++(Synchronized queue).
- Able to write Swift/SwiftUI (Stopwatches), OCaml (µcomp Language Interpreter), Java and MATLAB.
- Learning Swift/SwiftUI and Haskell.
- Capable of writing Docker files that connect multiple containers.
- Proficient in Git and Unix systems (used Linux for 3 years, now on Apple Silicon).
- Hard worker and fast learner with a great attention to detail.
- Love for learning new tools or technologies.
- Capable of working in teams with Agile practices.
- Mother tongue in Italian, fluent in English.
Aside from coding related interests, I really like traveling and doing sports, learning new things and playing video games.