Who am I?
- Proficient in Python (Wi-Feye, My Message in a Bottle, Time series networking project), Go (Water Reminder, Bitcoin simulation with libp2p, Simple Tasks), C/C++ (Parallel Jacobi method, Synchronized queue) and OCaml (microc-compiler with ocaml, ocamllex, menhir and llvm).
- Able to write Rust (mindot dotfiles manager), Java, Swift/SwiftUI (Stopwatches) and MATLAB.
- Capable of writing Docker files that connect multiple containers.
- Deep knowledge of programming languages, compilers, formal methods and an introduction to quantum computing.
- Able of designing and writing complex multi-threaded programs in C++, C, Go and Java.
- Proficient in Git and Unix systems (used Linux for 3 years, from 2021 on Apple Silicon).
- Hard worker and curious learner with a great attention to detail.
- Love for learning new tools or technologies.
- Capable of working in teams with Agile practices.
- Mather tongue in Italian, fluent in English
Aside from coding related interests, I really like travelling and doing sports, learning new things and playing video games.